PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in Lafayette, LA
Remove Pet Stains & Odors
Urine in your carpet is a severe problem that can often require major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating. With Chem-Dry’s revolutionary Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), even your most severely urine-damaged carpets and area rugs can be saved! P.U.R.T.® is a unique product that has been specially formulated to eliminate pet urine odors and stains from carpet and upholstery. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of just simply masking the odor. P.U.R.T.® is the best, most effective method at solving all your pet urine problems. Be sure to call Chem-Dry of Acadiana for pet urine stain and odor removal in Lafayette and surrounding areas!
What to Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpet
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there. Instead, it penetrates deep into the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below your carpet. Often, pets will continually urinte in the same general location without you seeing their accident. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid will evaporate but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Unfortunately, simple cleaning will not help remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. Thanks to Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.®, this treatment immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor when it comes in contact with the source. This unique treatment has successfully removed pet urine and odor in many homes in Lafayette and the surrounding area!
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- First, we determine the source and severity of the odor. Then, we rinse the carpets and use hot water extraction to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, we pull back the carpet in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, we will remove and replace the pad.*
- If required, we will also apply an odor blocking shellac to the sub-floor.*
- Next, we apply P.U.R.T.® to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Call Chem-Dry of Acadiana Today!
Serving all of Lafayette, Louisiana including St. Landry Parish, Evangeline Parish, St. Martin Parish, Lafayette Parish, Breaux Bridge, Broussard, Carencro, St. Martinville, Youngsville and the surrounding areas.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm